The most common commission paid by a seller to list their home on the Utah MLS is 6% of the home's sale price. The six percent commission is generally split evenly between the listing agent and the buyer's agent. Most Utah real estate brokerages pocket the entire commission and move on to the next sale.
When you purchase a home with Utah Half Price Realty, we REBATE up to 50% of our commission back to you after closing.
1) Minimum fee on short sales, REOs, and new construction is $4500.
2) Minimum fee on traditional home sale transactions is $3000
3) All home buyer rebates are subject to lender approval.
4) 50% home buyer Rebates are calculated on a 3% buyer's agent commission.
5) Buyer's agent commission below 3% of the real estate sales price will result in a reduction in the home buyer rebate.
*All real estate commissions are negotiable. Savings are estimates based on a 3% buyer's agent and/or 3% listing agent commission.